Whenever my juniors ask me which college to join.... I never recommend them my college..
Ask me why??? I don't want to be cursed by them actually!!Again ask me why??
Well... here is the detailed description!
My college policy :- "STUDENTS BURDENED WITH CLUMSY SCHEDULE,HEAVY SYLLABUS AND EXTRA CLASSES,TEND TO PERFORM BETTER "
Thanks to the policy-makers .... classes from 10.15 to 5.15..with 1 hr break...CDT Classes from 5.30 to 7.30 .{not to mention the bus timings}
3 internal exams...per semester(6 subjects...3 labs)...
CAN ANYONE BE LUCKIER???!!!
Ask me why??? I don't want to be cursed by them actually!!Again ask me why??
Well... here is the detailed description!
My college policy :- "STUDENTS BURDENED WITH CLUMSY SCHEDULE,HEAVY SYLLABUS AND EXTRA CLASSES,TEND TO PERFORM BETTER "
Thanks to the policy-makers .... classes from 10.15 to 5.15..with 1 hr break...CDT Classes
3 internal exams...per semester(6 subjects...3 labs)...
CAN ANYONE BE LUCKIER???!!!

Just close ur eyes and enjoy the classes ! And one day u ll surely feel lucky !
ReplyDeleteIts like school with extended time table n burdern!! but will get used to it.
ReplyDelete