Skip to main content

Once ...





Once I asked...
"Oh Lord tell me....Why does it happen only with me
that the hard ways of life accompany me?"..
On every path that  I went, wasn't straight but bent,
Every U turn I took with care, left me with little hope...with greater despair..
A journey which did ,never end,nor  was it ever smoother at the other end...
Often I wonder ..am I heading the right way?..where happiness lay?
because  trouble's always at bay..
Was it right ,whatever I  did?
Or do I live the consequence of every misdeed..
....
A little did I know what awaited me... I was about to be free
because ,then  came a path.. straight and wide..
a path which then, I travelled with pride...,
every trip was  a trip so smooth  that, the pain of the rocky roads tht I was on,
Now it was all gone..


....
I travelled tht path with much ease... no strong winds but a cool breeze
This went on  for so long, tht I began to feel ill at ease!
This situation kept me pondering...till I asked again
"Oh Lord I have always  wanted this..but wat's amiss??"
....
Then came a reply from thy holiness ..
"The pain of the rocky roads is what you  miss..,
Life's neither just pleasure,nor just pain,
Its all about a  balance which you will eventually attain...
Keep in mind ,with every  wound comes pain but keep in mind, after every loss there's gain...
With every fall there's a rise..because,With every fall a lesson you learn.
There's no greater pleasure than when you spring back  and return
Situations harsh and kind..always judge mankind...
There's always some pain in pleasure and pleasure in pain!
Its not always about the path you venture on..Its always about the goals you attain!!






~signing off on a poetic note!!
Lifeosopher!! :)











Comments

  1. AHEM AHEM......so somebody's gona be a truee lifeosopher......

    Now I know where those fwd emails originate from....lol....

    keep it up!!, my blog buddy...(only school buddy who luvs blog as much as I do);)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man frm wen did u get so poetic???? Nice touchy lines.....keep posting more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @soumil there's always a first time..so this was it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely inspirational piece....sure u r multitalented dear......luvin it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this Poetic You...beautiful writing...<3..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. b'fully woven... reflectin a poetic persona. n d query goes in perfect harmony wid d answr ov d Holiness.

    Keep d gud work goin.

    My best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply awesome! u shud seriously think of pursuing a career in writing or poetry :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! you poems should be in our literature books :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey!!awesome job,work don diligently,loved d poetic way f depicting experiences and situations that we face pragmatically...kudos to u!!
    keep up d good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Petting tweety

As I am a bird-lover…my mom..recently bought me a parrot(The Indian ringneck parrot….female one)..which eventually led into many interesting and funny issues... (Initially you wouldnot be getting what I am saying but as you scroll down you will definitely understand..) Issue1: We had to transfer the parrot into another big cage..(as it was initially kept in a bamboo cage) Issue2: Then was the “namkaran”(naming ) issue!!! What will we call our ‘green’ member? Issue3: The feeding issue! The first issue required great effort actually!!!...Transferring the parrot into the big cage was the hell of a job..it involved all members of our family..lol! What we did was placed the cages(The bamboo and the metal one) side by side such that the doors opened into each other…and then we tied both the cages so that she would not fly out!... But this parrot proved to be smarter than any one of its species !!! Seriously! ...

CLASSES...ClAsSeS && more cLaSsES!!!

Whenever my juniors ask me which college to join.... I never recommend them my college.. Ask me why??? I don't want to be cursed by them actually!!Again ask me why?? Well... here is the detailed description! My college policy :- "STUDENTS BURDENED WITH CLUMSY SCHEDULE,HEAVY SYLLABUS AND EXTRA CLASSES,TEND TO PERFORM BETTER " Thanks to the policy-makers .... classes from 10.15 to 5.15..with 1 hr break...CDT Classes from 5.30 to 7.30 .{not to mention the bus timings} 3 internal exams...per semester(6 subjects...3 labs)... CAN ANYONE BE LUCKIER???!!!

cooki(e)ng

Last week ,when I had baked a choco-vanilla cake and we(my mom,bro n me) were just about to eat it..when my bro exclaimed ,"Thank God we donot need a hammer today!" Hearing this everyone but me started laughing :X.... . I knew how pathetic I was at baking cakes... but this time(by chance) my cake was soft :P No no..I m not a bad cook at all....but when i bake cakes...they turn into cookies .. , the saddest part is even though they taste good... my cakes r so hard that... who knows...u might chip off ur tooth :P.... Earlier when i baked a cake... my mother had to literally break the cake into pieces... we had a hard time chewing :P.............that day i wondered..if i could use my cakes as weapons of self-defence... throw a cake and the miscreants get hurt... :P ..lol, but , fortunately or unfortunately..i have learnt making soft cakes ..... :P but now i do miss the adventure i had while digging into cakes earlier :P.. signing off........