Finally!!!....... Holi's come!!!.. just 2 more days to go!! :) :)
Let me clarify.. I actually am not so happy that itz holi.... I got holiday...HOLY DAY!
Since I joined my college..holidays are soooo rare that I consider them HOLY DAYS!
Internals over today.. ... got to saw many colorful faces in college.
I dunno why everyone gets so excited at playing with colors!!At least they should take care of the fact that they are dressed in uniforms!!
PLAYING HOLI WITH UNIFORMS ON = = PERMANENT COLOR STAINS!!!
I too wasn't spared today!!
Color on my face... n that too yellow n green!! I wiped it off lest i should look like a tree!
And talking about my friends....their lovely colorful faces>>>
My good friend look like a stunted tree wid one green branch on her..(green color across her face)..same was d case wid 'Addy".
Another "sharmili" friend was green ,yellow n orange...
As for the students in bus... boys were beyond recognition & our juniors were the ones to pity upon!! especially girls!
The bus driver n conductor weren't spared too.. colorful faces!
As far my internals are concerned... IT was FAR from Good! (So far that you can actually call it bad :P) n..... (to b continued..)
signing off...
L!feosopher!!

Comments
Post a Comment