It was once again that I trotted onto that very path...whose memory often left me aghast.
What do I do..?
Now where do I turn..?
How do I cross the point of no return..?
Thousands of questions arose within me, there was a lot of doubt.
Can I succeed this time? Or will it be my path out?
Out of my dreams, out of my ambitions, out into a vast world where people live other's aspirations?
Then again I gave it a thought ,I had a chance to do it again.
Many people vie for it but all in vain. Now that I had it why shan't I use it again?
A second chance, to convert my past loss into gain?.
I knew what was lost wouldn't return,
that fire which burned will continue to burn.
But then again I got a turn, not to undo what has been done, but to do whatever that can be done.
Having decided what to do, went forward to walk it through ,have been walking on it since then, knowing there's little pleasure and lot of pain.
But now I know what I will attain!


This is a nice article, except the sentence : A thousands of question arose within me..
ReplyDeleteHey thanks! Corrected the typo :)
DeleteVery well articulated and amazingly crafted.
ReplyDelete