Skip to main content

She was everything yet nothing like he had imagined..


Today he was all dressed up to meet Dana, the charming young lady whose short golden tresses barely covered her face;her mesmerizing smile..and those cute dimples that formed as she smiled in her  profile pictures were enough to make him fall for her.

They had been chatting for a couple of weeks but he felt as though it was ages that he had known her.Yes she was the one...

"may be we should take it to the nextlevel...maybe we should meet " he typed.

she fell silent for a moment then typed... "may be u need to know something else before we meet..it's the sole  reason why I haven't been on a single date yet.."

Is it?Whatever be it...tell me when we meet.Our first of many dates to come :)

*she sighed* and  agreed to meet..

"John?",the sweet voice behind him made him realize that he had been staring at a grumpy old man for the past few minutes,dreaming of her

Turning back.He stood up to greet her..there was no one...

Wait didn't I just hear her?

"John,down here..!",The voice exclaimed

There she was seated in the wheelchair,smiling at him.The sadness in her eyes made him writhe.

He smiled as if he just painted the Mona Lisa and found it disappointing...and why wouldn't he? She was everything yet nothing like he had imagined.

































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Petting tweety

As I am a bird-lover…my mom..recently bought me a parrot(The Indian ringneck parrot….female one)..which eventually led into many interesting and funny issues... (Initially you wouldnot be getting what I am saying but as you scroll down you will definitely understand..) Issue1: We had to transfer the parrot into another big cage..(as it was initially kept in a bamboo cage) Issue2: Then was the “namkaran”(naming ) issue!!! What will we call our ‘green’ member? Issue3: The feeding issue! The first issue required great effort actually!!!...Transferring the parrot into the big cage was the hell of a job..it involved all members of our family..lol! What we did was placed the cages(The bamboo and the metal one) side by side such that the doors opened into each other…and then we tied both the cages so that she would not fly out!... But this parrot proved to be smarter than any one of its species !!! Seriously! ...

CLASSES...ClAsSeS && more cLaSsES!!!

Whenever my juniors ask me which college to join.... I never recommend them my college.. Ask me why??? I don't want to be cursed by them actually!!Again ask me why?? Well... here is the detailed description! My college policy :- "STUDENTS BURDENED WITH CLUMSY SCHEDULE,HEAVY SYLLABUS AND EXTRA CLASSES,TEND TO PERFORM BETTER " Thanks to the policy-makers .... classes from 10.15 to 5.15..with 1 hr break...CDT Classes from 5.30 to 7.30 .{not to mention the bus timings} 3 internal exams...per semester(6 subjects...3 labs)... CAN ANYONE BE LUCKIER???!!!

cooki(e)ng

Last week ,when I had baked a choco-vanilla cake and we(my mom,bro n me) were just about to eat it..when my bro exclaimed ,"Thank God we donot need a hammer today!" Hearing this everyone but me started laughing :X.... . I knew how pathetic I was at baking cakes... but this time(by chance) my cake was soft :P No no..I m not a bad cook at all....but when i bake cakes...they turn into cookies .. , the saddest part is even though they taste good... my cakes r so hard that... who knows...u might chip off ur tooth :P.... Earlier when i baked a cake... my mother had to literally break the cake into pieces... we had a hard time chewing :P.............that day i wondered..if i could use my cakes as weapons of self-defence... throw a cake and the miscreants get hurt... :P ..lol, but , fortunately or unfortunately..i have learnt making soft cakes ..... :P but now i do miss the adventure i had while digging into cakes earlier :P.. signing off........